If you are thinking, what is the Risen Citizen, you may be asking the wrong question. It isn’t so much a question of what, as it is a question of who.
Risen Citizen Origin
The reason this site isn’t named “The Risen Citizen” is because there isn’t just one of us. Risen Citizen is about you, all of you. You are the reason this site exists, and you are the inspiration for its inception.
This is a place for capable citizens to come who want to expand their knowledge base on different topics, become more self-reliant, enjoy a source of like-minded entertainment, and rise above the person you were the day before to be a better individual and contributor in today’s society.
These characteristics are an essential part of the core pillars of being a Risen Citizen, using the acronym RISE.
- Resilience – Fighting through whatever resistance finds it’s way into your life and others.
- Intuition – Not just using the information you already have, but being willing to learn something new everyday.
- Selflessness – Looking out for those around you and putting forth an effort to be there for your fellow citizens.
- Efficacy – Produce the results you desire and follow through on intent. Don’t just hope, take action.
Why We Exist
Risen Citizen was created on the basis of struggle. Everyone struggles with something in their life, but the biggest question is whether you are able to power through that struggle and become something better as a result. Some of our greatest struggles may cause us to realize what is most important in our lives, and those of us that take these realizations to heart readjust our lives accordingly.
One of the greatest blessings that comes from every event is the opportunity to learn from it. There is knowledge in every aspect of life and it is our duty to absorb as much of it as we can. What you decide to do with that knowledge is the critical next step. I’ve simply decided to share mine. If only one person benefits from any of it, then it’s well worth the effort.
Ultimately, the mission is to use our experiences to help others, and main focal point is constant self-improvement. We all have room to improve, and every day we should be accomplishing that goal. Whether it be physically, mentally, spiritually, or a particular skillset. We should never allow ourselves to stagnate if we have the ability to continue growing and moving forward, and if you’re reading this, the ability is within you. So, are going to stagnate, or are you going to be a Risen Citizen?
- Primer Shortage! What Happened To All The Primers & Ammo 2021?
- 2021 Ammo Shortage: Where are the Guns, Ammo, Primers, etc?
- Mossberg Patriot Predator: Best Budget Rifle w/ Most Features for $300
- Best Way to Sort Range Brass: Shell Sorter Sifting Pans for Faster Reloading & Brass Prep
- 9mm Lehigh Extreme Defense Testing: Performance From a Full-Size Handgun Part 2